There will be more than 18 live music concerts, and an array of art exhibits, book signings and more as Leesburg’s Historic District sidewalks fill with visitors for the monthly First Friday events.
No doubt the performance by Blue Oyster Cult at the Tally Ho Theatre tops the list of musical highlights, but others include:
- Blues Pianist, Annie Stencil @ Blue Mountain Café
- Guitarist Nathaniel Davis at Leesburg Brewing Company
- Tantrum, Classic Rock Trio at MacDowell Brew Kitchen
- Acoustic guitarist Timothy James at Very Virginia Shop
- Country rock band Non Essentials at Sona Bank
- Fifth Street Jazz Quartet at Trinity House Café
- Crooner Frank Lombardi at Georgetown Café
- Classical pianist Martin Gallegos at Palio’s
Also The Cooley Gallery will celebrate its re-opening in new space on North King Street, Lost Creek Winery will offer a wine tasting at Photoworks, and Notaviva Vineyards will be tasting at Mesh Omnimedia.
The Loudoun Museum will present its new Emancipation History Exhibit.
And Loudoun Now will hold an open house to introduce the newspaper’s staff.
For a full listing of First Friday events, go to leesburgfirstfriday.com or see the poster below.