Panels of judges have selected the finalists for this year’s Loudoun Chamber of Commerce’s Loudoun Small Business Awards, but there is more work to be done.
Public voting for the “People’s Choice Award” in five categories will continue online until 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 30. The online votes will be included in the final ranking used to select the winners. Also, the top vote-getter overall will be giving the People’s Choice Award.”
The candidates are:
- Nonprofit of the Year: Loudoun Literacy Council, Loudoun Youth Inc., Mobile Hope, and Morven Park.
- Service Business of the Year: B3 Group Inc., Champagne Services, People Tactics, Select Construction, and The Wellness Connection.
- Tourism and Rural Business of the Year: Leesburg Animal Park, North Gate Vineyard, The Vineyards & Winery at Lost Creek, and Total Equine Veterinary Associates PC.
- Innovative Business of the Year: Comfenergy, Cucinamore, CycleLuv, Evergreen Sportsplex, MoverJunction, and StageCoach Theater Company.
- Retail Business of the Year: Best Rack Around, CraftyStitches, Crown Trophy, and Plum Grove (Re)Cyclery.
- Home-Based Business of the Year: Access Point Public Affairs LLC, Bow Tie Strategies, Loudoun Clear Marketing, and Paperfish Creative.
To cast a ballot, go to loudounchamber.org/SBA. The awards will be presented Nov. 4.