Inova Loudoun Hospital’s Mobile Health Services will kick off a series of blood pressure screenings at various locations countywide during January.
Dates and locations for the screenings are:
- Tuesday, Jan. 3, 10 a.m.-noon, Dulles South Multipurpose Center, 24950 Riding Center Dr. South Riding.
- Wednesday, Jan. 4, 10 a.m.-noon, Leesburg Senior Center, 102 N. St. NW, Leesburg.
- Tuesday, Jan. 10, 9 a.m.-noon, Cascades Senior Center, 21060 Whitfield Place, Sterling.
- Monday, Jan. 16, 9-11 a.m., William Watters House, 22365 Enterprise Street, Sterling.
- Thursday, Jan. 19, 11 a.m.-noon, Lovettsville Community Center, 57 E. Broad Way, Lovettsville.
- Tuesday, Jan. 24, 9 a.m.-noon, Cascades Senior Center, 21060 Whitfield Place, Sterling.
- Wednesday, Jan. 25, 10 a.m.-noon, Lansdowne Woods, 19400 Leisure World Blvd., Leesburg.
- Thursday, Jan. 26, 10 a.m.-n00n, Carver Center, 200 Willie Palmer Way, Purcellville.
For more information, call the Mobile Health hotline at 703-858-8818 or contact inova.org/mobilehealth.