To help those searching for jobs, the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center will offer several special programs in July.
- 30-Second Commercial: 10 a.m., Tuesday, July 11,
- Orientation to Center Services: 10 a.m., Wednesday, July 12;
- Résumé 101: 9 a.m., Friday, July 14;
- Navigating LinkedIn for New Users: 9:30 a.m., Wednesday, July 19;
- Your Transferable Skills: 10 a.m., Tuesday, July 25;
- Successful Phone Interviewing: 10 a.m., Wednesday, July 26; and
- Résumé 101: 12:30 p.m., Friday, July 28.
All workshops are offered at no cost. For a description of each workshop and to register, go to loudoun.gov/wrcworkshops.