Note: The time of the fair has been rescheduled to noon-4 p.m.
Individuals and families who are without health insurance are invited to a Community Affordable Care Act Enrollment Fair from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 30, at Park View High School, 400 West Laurel Ave. in Sterling.
It will be an opportunity to get assistance in enrolling in Virginia’s Marketplace Health Insurance Coverage program ahead of the Jan. 31 deadline.
People must make an appointment to get enrollment assistance. To schedule an appointment, go to www.getcoveredamerica.org/connector and find the event by typing in ZIP code 20164, or call 703-647-4748.
Bring the following items with you:
- Social Security number for every member of your family
- Proof of income: Income Tax Return or two recent pay stubs
- Certificate of citizenship, resident card or other immigration document
- Email address and password
- Employer’s name and phone number