Area law enforcement agencies will hold National Night Out festivities tonight at multiple locations around Loudoun.
National Night Out is an annual campaign promoting police-community relationships and awareness of police programs such as drug prevention and neighborhood watch.
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office plans activities in seven locations:
• Martin’s Chase, 21851 Brickshire Circle, Ashburn.Deputies will be present from from 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
• Reserve at Tall Cedars, Wakestone Park Terrace and Wayfarer Square/Sackwheat Square,
Chantilly. Deputies will be present from from 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
• South Riding Proprietary, 43050 Center Street (Town Green). Deputies will be present from from 7 p.m.-9 p.m.
• Ashburn Village, 44078 Cheltenham Circle (Lake Community Center). Deputies will be present from from 6 p.m.-9 p.m.
• Pembrooke of Loudoun-HOA, 440 East Cornell Drive, Sterling. Deputies will be present from from 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
• Central Parke at Lowes Island , 20799 Royal Palace Square. Deputies will be present from from 7:45 p.m.-9 p.m.
• Purcellville Police Department, 125 Hirst Road. Town officers and deputies will be present from from 5 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
The Leesburg Police Department plans activities in two town neighborhoods from 5-8 p.m.
The main site for this year’s festivities in Leesburg will be the Loudoun Hills neighborhood on Meadows Lane NE. Hosted by the Loudoun Hills Homeowners Association, the evening will include children’s activities and police equipment displays. Loudoun Hunger Relief will also be in attendance, distributing non-perishable food and information about their programs.
Activities also will be held in the Sycamore Hills neighborhood, including a moon bounce, refreshments and demonstrations by CVR Martial Arts and the School of Rock.
Sponsors for Leesburg’s National Night Out include Ashburn Rentals, Atomic Trampoline, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chik-Fil-A, Costco, CVR Martial Arts, Kohls, Leesburg Animal Park, Manhattan Pizza, School of Rock, Subway, Target and Wegmans.