While expanding its service footprint into Loudoun County, the Bank of Charles Town has unveiled a new logo.
It features an artistic “tree” that represents the bank’s founding 38 farmers, orchardists and business leaders. The tree’s five limbs/leaves are representative of the company’s core values—integrity, teamwork, growth, customer commitment and community focus—and the “1871” at the base of the tree highlights the year that BCT was established.
BCT officially opened on the corner of West Washington and Lawrence Streets on April 4, 1871. Today, BCT has more than $430 million in assets, seven offices and employs over 100 professionals in West Virginia, Virginia and Maryland.
The bank also introduced a new tagline, “The Community’s Bank.”