Loudoun County government on Monday temporarily ended walk-in face-to-face services on all but the bottom floor of its five-story government center in Leesburg.
Offices on those floors are open to the public by appointment only. The customer service counters for the Commissioner of the Revenue and Office of the Treasurer remain open with social distancing measures in place, and other services will be provided on the first floor.
On the first floor, visitors can pick up or drop off documents such as permits or applications for departments including Building and Development; Planning and Zoning, Health, Human Resources; the Offices of the County Attorney and Mapping and Geographic Information; and the Division of Procurement.
Loudoun County departments may also be contacted by phone or email. Contact information for each department is online atloudoun.gov. The main phone number for the Loudoun County Government is 703-777-0100.
Many of Loudoun County government’s services are available online or over the phone. These include:
- Employment assistance, including resume critiques and coaching sessions
- Filing personal property information
- Obtaining information on land development applications
- Paying taxes
- Reporting an issue or asking a question through Loudoun Express Request
- Scheduling a construction inspection
- Services from the Loudoun County Public Library
- Submitting address applications
- Viewing animals available for adoption