Letter: David Dickinson, Leesburg

Editor Rep. Jennifer Wexton’s call for the removal of President Trump is another embarrassing display of her hyper-partisan rhetoric and takes the hypocrisy of Democrats to an almost ethereal level.

For Trump’s entire presidency, Democrats have turned a blind eye to left-wing “protesters” and their looting, rioting, and destruction of neighborhoods in the name of liberal causes across the United States.Did Wexton, Loudoun’s former prosecutor, ever take a bold stance against these criminal activities? Did she call for the resignation of any Democratic mayor or governor, even though they appeared to unwisely restrain the police and National Guard from protecting people, several of whom subsequently died?

I truly believe that Wednesday’s events have resounded so deeply, not just because of the startling fact that the Capitol was overtaken, but because the cold distance between the Establishment and the People was broken.For four hours, the Establishment lost its most precious resource—control.But that is the same reason they have hated Trump so much.He can’t be controlled by them so, through subversive FBI actions, or fake impeachment proceedings, or Rep. Wexton’s baseless call for the exercised use of the 25thAmendment, the Democrats and their Establishment allies will continue to try and destroy Trump until the bitter end.

May God bless and protect President Trump, the true patriots he represents, and these United States of America. May He grant us peace.

David Dickinson, Leesburg

7 thoughts on “Letter: David Dickinson, Leesburg

• 2021-01-09 at 9:01 pm

The letter by Mr. Dickinson is in the words of his dear leader, “disgusting .” How in the world can anyone with half a brain support this sick, narcissistic clown president. I am sick and tired of reading that people still think this moron is a patriot and he has the best interests of the country at heart. He needs to go now…he is mentally deficient and a danger to the country. It scares me when I read things like this because it shows a lack of judgment and possessing a soul, a heart. Where can you point to one thing the Big Orange has done for America…not Donald Trump, but for America and Americans. The world is howling at how America is as bad as a banana republic now. We have lost our standing in the world, yet writer Dickinson still supports Trump. The letter is so typical of the GOP to deflect the real story. Instead of focusing on what happened on Wednesday Dickinson tries to bring up previous events. They do this because they don’t have a leg to stand on. I have tried to get Trumpees to tell me just how they square Trump, and they diddle and dawdle and do what Dickinson did, deflect. I aske, how do you square Mexico paying for the wall? No reply. I ask about how he promised he would not have time to golf while in office and he has golfed more than any president in modern history. I ask how they agree with his fabrications, his lies, he mistruths, his belittling people, and yet again, no reply. Trump is gone. We win. We take back the Senate, again, we win. We get rid of Gramps McConnell, again we win. We get Merrick Garland as AG, and once again, we win. When Trump chortled in his first campaign that “we will win so much, that we will get tired of it.” Who knew it the Dems who would be doing all of the winning? Too funny. Finally, I can watch the news at night and not see this huge, Baby Huey of a goofball, waving his grandpa arms everywhere…no more with his stupid rallies to the toothless of America, no more of his wiseacre cracks about his adversaries. Plain and simple, the “stench is gone” and now we can all breathe again. I feel sorry for writer Dickinson, truly I do. He has taken the “Kool Aid” like so many others and it all came to a head this Wednesday. Shame on the GOP and Trump supporters. You have seriously put our democracy at risk.

• 2021-01-11 at 12:00 pm

“I am sick and tired of reading….. ” It’s obvious you don’t read much at all Sedona. There’s this thing called the First Amendment. We all know lefties despise any thoughts other than those they’re told to think, (on full display with the left’s current Putsch attempt) but, Mr. D has every right to say and write what he wishes.

There’s another option: If you’re reduced to yelling about people’s intellect and free thought because it doesn’t comport with yours, you can always skip it, if the Freedom of Speech proves to hazardous for you.

• 2021-01-10 at 9:39 pm

Speaking of deflection, did you address the destruction, looting, and killings committed by Democrats over the past year and why powerful Democrats did not intervene to stop it?

You have had a long drink of the blue Kool Aid and you hate Trump. Nothing will convince you otherwise. You will never see Trump’s incredible accomplishments for what they are, but if you want to hate on them some more, here are some:

1. Normalized relations with Israel with multiple Arab nations. People NEVER thought this would happen, let alone happen so quickly.
    2. Broad successful economic reforms. Regulations down, taxes down, stock market hits a record for a ridiculous number of time times including several just last week. Bigger paychecks for every working person in America. Record low unemployment, especially for Blacks.
    3. Operation Warp Speed gets the world a COVID vaccine in record time.
    4. Confronts China for being the enemy that they are and exposes their deceptiveness and egregious human rights violations.
    5. His strong personality halted Iranian and North Korean aggression. We see already that they are going back to their old ways knowing Biden is weak
    6. Ended ISIS. They were chopping off people’s heads when he took office and now they don’t exist.
    7. We haven’t gotten into any new wars or conflicts, and our soldiers are home from AF.
    8. From a conservative standpoint, he filled 3 Supreme Court seats with solid conservatives and numerous federal judgeships.
    9. Stopped our porous borders policies. Did Mexico pay for the wall? I don’t know. I don’t really care either. 400 miles of wall is up.
    10. Trump did exactly what he said he would do. We have been lied to so many times, we conservatives have been shocked by the truth and success of Trump (from New York!)

To address you other point, the Democrat Party is a Socialist Party. Actually, I think they are a Communist Party now. There is no greater enemy to the Constitution than the Democrat Party.

Your gloating is premature. The republic still stands, and the flag still flies.

But, the days are short.

• 2021-01-11 at 7:57 pm

Well said, David. It was hard to even get through Sedonacat’s response because of all the immature name calling, which is right out fo the liberal playbook these days. What an embarrassment that response was, but I’m sure he or she giggled all the way through it.
      I also appreciated you listing some of President Trump’s accomplishments because that is where the argument should stop. I admit, 4+ years ago, I voted for Trump because I knew that I could not stand to have Hillary Clinton, a person who cannot and should not be trusted at all, as President. I never expected President Trump to achieve the success he has and he serves as proof that we do not need a lifetime politician to run this country and I hope more people wake up to that fact, especially after the next four years of do nothing politicians holding the power- something they’ll use to enrich themselves and nothing else. Sure, I wish Trump had stayed off Twitter and been a better personality, but I’d take him and his accomplishments over a person with a long track record of accomplishing nothing every day.
      The severity of some people’s TDS never ceases to amaze me. I talked to a relative the other day, one who has been freaking out over the COVID situation and screaming that Trump has killed so many people, and she hasn’t left her house in almost a year. When I mentioned that she is probably glad there is a vaccine now, she said she is not getting it because “Trump rushed it through and I don’t think it is safe”- I just laughed at her and shook my head.

• 2021-01-13 at 3:32 pm

Ms Sedona has anger issues and spends a lot of time with her name calling. Can we all be respectful and stick to the facts?

• 2021-01-15 at 5:33 pm

While you guys are backslapping each other, more evidence of Trump’s failure in the most important thing he had to do — keep American’s safe — is coming out. No more vaccine.

You Trump cultists are all the same. You are blind to his malfeasance and your own inability to discern facts. That list DD pulled out of his bucket of cognitive dissonance is a record of the extent to which you have set any reason aside.

I wouldn’t trust any of you with a ball of yarn.

• 2021-01-17 at 12:07 pm

And what on my list was factually incorrect? Nothing. Please list out the malfeasance you claim.

Hate all you want. The 1st Amendment crushing actions of the Democrats will come back to stomp you in the mid-terms and your party has lost global credibility. Governments around the world are going to clamp down on your Big Tech allies.