Editor: In this final appeal to the Board of Supervisors I will follow the “KISS Rule,” where KISS stands for Keep. It. Simple. Supervisor!
Vote NO on the US Rt. 15N Phase 2 CPAM tonight. Keep it simple and vote NO.
- A Comprehensive Plan is just that—Phase 2 requires a CPAM and IS NO PLAN—for funding and impacts to businesses, residents, local access, historic resources, view sheds, groundwater, and environmental quality. KISS, vote NO!
- Safety improvements are needed NOW! A CPAM will delay those critical improvements. KISS, vote NO!
- 15 to 20 years of destructive construction for an expressway to Lucketts? This is a “ROAD to NOWHERE!” KISS, vote NO!
- There is a better plan that saves you money and gets things done sooner, cheaper, and with better results. KISS, vote NO!
- Two realignments, eliminate the lights with roundabouts, get the deadly utility poles off the side of the road and add decent shoulders. KISS, vote NO!
- Save millions that can be made available for needed infrastructure in eastern Loudoun. KISS, vote NO!
- Don’t waste your constituents tax dollars to support Maryland commuters. KISS, vote NO!
I kept it simple.
You keep it simple, too.
Peter G Gustafson, Lucketts