The Old Lucketts Store
The Old Lucketts Store is a 138 year old restored general store and family home. Built in 1879 by the Luckett family, it was restored and brought back to life in 1996 by owner Suzanne Eblen, her husband Pat, and countless friends and workmen. The shop now is home to 35+ dealers who specialize in antiques, vintage finds, and just plain cool stuff!
The Old Lucketts Store is open 10am-5pm, 7 days a week!